Alexandre Kalache, MD, PhD, MSc, is a leading voice in the global age-friendly movement.
Dr. Kalache, who serves on the board of the Age-Friendly Institute, was the featured speaker at a series of virtual events hosted by organizations leading healthy aging efforts in our region. He shared insights from his work advancing healthy aging and discussed how the New England states are building momentum for this work.
Recordings of the events are available below.
- Connecticut: International Inspiration: A Global Perspective for Connecticut on Age, Dementia and Disability Inclusivity, hosted by the Connecticut Age Well Collaborative
- Maine: From Age Friendly to Longevity Ready: Evolving Maine Communities to Work for Everyone, hosted by the Maine Council on Aging
- Massachusetts: Elevating Inclusive Age- and Dementia-Friendly Communities, hosted the Massachusetts Healthy Aging Collaborative
- New Hampshire: Building Age-Friendly Communities That Work For All: A Global and State Perspective, hosted by the New Hampshire Alliance for Healthy Aging.
- Rhode Island: A Conversation with Dr. Alexandre Kalache, Global Leader of the Age Friendly Cities Movement and Local Age-Friendly Champions, hosted by Age-Friendly Rhode Island
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up to get news and updates from Point32Health Foundation delivered to your inbox.
Our grantmaking team sets aside time for community conversations each week. Select a time that is convenient for you.
Resources and tools to make communities great places to grow up and grow old.