Point32Health is building on the strong tradition of service and giving at Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan.
Good Corporate Citizenship is how businesses conduct their work responsibly, volunteer and engage in community, contribute to society, and protect the environment to make the world better. It is acting as a good corporate neighbor.
colleagues volunteered with community organizations in 2022
to local nonprofits through Match Program in 2022
donated (funds raised + Foundation match) since 2012 through Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
Community of care
2022 Point32Health Corporate Citizenship Report
Building on the rich tradition of service and giving established by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan, Point32Health demonstrates the undeniable power of collaboration, innovation and inclusion.
- 2023 sponsorship requests for Point32Health, CarePartners of Connecticut, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Tufts Health Plan and Point32Health Foundation
- Please note: Requests exceed available resources, but we welcome the opportunity to review your submission. We recommend submitting by November 1 for the following year.
- Point32Health Foundation supports causes our colleagues care about through Match and Mini-Grant programs. Email us with questions
Learn more about our commitment to community
- Community of Care: 2022 Point32Health Corporate Citizenship Report
- Creating a Shared Future: 2021 Point32Health Corporate Citizenship Report
- Communities Lead: 2020 Tufts Health Plan Corporate Citizenship Report
- No Ordinary Year: 2020 Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- Actions Matter: 2019 Tufts Health Plan Corporate Citizenship Report
- Keeping New England Communities Healthy: 2019 Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Corporate Social Responsibility Report
- What It Means to Lead: 2017 Tufts Health Plan Corporate Citizenship Report
- Corporate Citizenship. It’s Who We Are.: 2014 – 2014 – 2015 Tufts Health Plan Corporate Citizenship Report